الأربعاء، سبتمبر 07، 2005

A Space To Meditate .




* I took This Photo Last Week .
** I think my blog is becoming a Gallery Blog.
***I Think It's Better This Way ;P .

هناك 7 تعليقات:

True Faith يقول...

Nice picture ... if I was in this man's shoes I would jump in the water :P

جنة الحواس يقول...

Terrific ...

Sometimes pics speak more than words .. but that doesn't mean that we we don't want to read ur nice words .. ;)

Waiting 4 more ..

Eva يقول...

True Faith

Broke

wallah entaw 3ala rasee agh6 agh6 ma7ad yadre 3anne bas lama i post something algakum hneh :D !

3ogob ma i took the shot elrayyal gam e6al3 my side , chnah 7as chan alef eb kamrte elother side chna ma swait shay :p

Broke enshallah ^_^ !

Mother Courage يقول...

wuts that dark shadow in the water ? is it a whale !! ;p

nice shot

Eva يقول...

ya 7ayaLLah Mother Courage

whale in a Lake ... I Don't think so:p , yemken a shadow Of S7abat 9aif 3abera;p


As3adne wjodch : )

q8_shabab يقول...

nice picture>>>> :)

غير معرف يقول...

Great site. My great passion is personal development and hypnosis and was wondering if you would like to take a look at my site self-hypnosis?