الاثنين، سبتمبر 12، 2005

i believe i can FLYYYyyyyyyyy


i used to have this dream tqreban once aweek years ago " that i do fly and withOut wings ! " * i went once to al3bdle flyyyyyying bil dream that was my fav dream:P

and i just wakeUp in the morning with a this idea ' I CAN DO IT .. I Realy can...

lama a9a79e7 3adel astaw3b come on evaaa it's just dream !



unfortnatly .. at highschool there was this islameya class teacher that knows about tafser a7lam .. i told her once what did that dream means ?
she was like ma3nah mo zain estghfray rabbich lama t7lmen hal 7lm oo egray elm3othat gabl elnom

ok i didn't dream this I CAN FLY dream anymore , and yess i do hate u for that teacher

هناك 5 تعليقات:

جنة الحواس يقول...

Shakooo .. 7elm 7elm ..It's just a dream ..7etta el 7elm nesta'3fer menna .. ag9ah 7elm ..malich su'3ul feha zaaain ..


Just sing ..

I believe I can fly ..

I believe I can touch the sky ..

I think abt it every night and day .. spread my wings and fly awaaaay ..


I love this song ..
I hope u make it soon ... bel7elm ;)


* I liked the pic ..ana 7elmy enny ayeeb bent t9eer la3ebat balleh ..cause I couldn't do it ..

q8_shabab يقول...

ooooohhhh.... tbeen t6irin... teach us how !!

Eva يقول...

brooooooke
thats my dreaaaam ;P !
i got a cousin who's in the ballet school , i love to go there for their show every year , they look like LITTLE Angelzzzzzzz :D !

* i know 7adda shako , but i feel some how ehe elsebab to stop my dreams;p


Q8 Shabab
i can't teach it , it's just a believe that grows up with you , realy .

Papillona ® يقول...

For god's sake!! It's only a dream!!! 7ata il dreams saraw 7araaam?

hathi lo agoolaha 3an my dreams? She'll definitly have a "heart attack" lol

sweetie, I say dream and dream and never ask about the meaning, I believe dreams are a reflection of our needs and desires and NO ONE should stop you from dreaming..

Eva يقول...

Sara Is Here ;D !

well yeah bas u know it was 4 years back so i was young and inocent and i kinda freaked out :p So chna 9ar shay la sh3ore control 3al dreamz for a while ;p

and welcome here u and ur Simple Stuff :D