السبت، أبريل 02، 2005

Girls Want To Have . . . .

Last Monday, Exatcly 5 Days before i went to حديقة الشعب With My Friends :D
And ' As Usual ' i was there before every1 else .. In Like Half an hour ! .. so i swiched off the car , listend to Radio Sawa .. and i found a book that i think it belongs to my brother عن الأشعار اليمنية i donno y it's in my car .. and No i did Not enjoy reading it:p

but i enjoyed something else :p .. i saw 2 mwa3den in the parking ( that reminds me of my last DeLETed Post ! ... Mmm never mind .. )

and I DID ENJOY THE GaTHeRiNG there :D
* we were 10 Girls , All Of Us White Shirts And Blue jeans bil 9dfa ! .. Oh Only one Black top .. we looked like HiGhschoolar Girls ( Like a trip with our teacher ) .. but we are not highschool girls;p ..

* First We Played This Game ... WE REALY Wanted The HUGE Nemo Fish .. Bas No Luck:p !


* الصحن silly Name:p .. Thats The Game that i Reaaaaly Enjoooy + And My Back Still hurts From This!





.....Sooo JuST Girls Want To Have FuN :D

هناك 5 تعليقات:

True Faith يقول...

The last time I played such games was back in 1997 in Euro Disney. and never after.

Ra-1 يقول...

I went to Alsha3ab Park last week too :) but not Monday!

>>> my cousin always dedicate this song to me when I am with her in her car >>> girls just wanna have fun ;)
madree lesh ! LOL

Eva يقول...

TF

mmmmmm Y ? Be 18 Girl ForEver Just Like Us ;p
euro disney .. i don't like it so much .. love disney land :D


ra-1

bint khaltch 9a7 ! we should JUST have Fun :p ..

we wanted to play BOOWLING but we couldn't with eL Hailag guys their :/

esTeKaNa يقول...

wnasa mn zman ma estanst:(
3liakn bl3afia zain tsooon:)

Eva يقول...

tattas

mmm we r too crazy , yet not too innocent Bil Themma fe a7ad innocent al7en:P?

after elsummer elle ra7 eiie ra7 agool elle tzawaj .. welle .. waid fe friends getting married .. mashalah : )

Manoora

allah y3afeeeech .. laish entaw k2aba.. next Time ba5thkum m3ai ok :P???