الأربعاء، أكتوبر 05، 2005

Never Been Kissed ..



** And Never Been Tagged Too :p , But n e way i answered the Q's So Read IT guys ;P

Last book you read: enaha landan ya 3azeze - novel - for hanan alshaikh . it sucks.
Last phone number you dialled: 97498**
Last show you watched on TV: Saadoh 3 !
Last thing you had to drink:Water ..
Last thing you ate: Kubba ;P
Last time you cried: hmmm Last Week , A movie .. Half Cried;p
Last time you smiled: Mins Ago .
Last person you hugged:Jon My Friend :*
Last person you talked to on the phone: My Sec Cousin .
Last thing you smelled:Escada Perfume.
Last CD you bought: LisaMary Brisly .. for some1 not for me.
Last song you sang: it's always a remix playing in my head so i donno :p
Last thing you laughed at: d3ayat ezee ;P
What's in your CD player: malee khlg agom to check ;p
What time did you wake up today: hmm 1 !
Current fav. article of clothing: cropped jeans - gray shirt .
Fav. place to be:My Room / Fog elsa6e7 :p / And Beach For Sure .
Least fav. place: a car when am stuck in the traffic
Do you believe in an afterlife: Yeah
In heaven or hell: heaven , hell is full already :p
How tall are you: ppl always asks me this Q , and i always say MADRE . but they asks me coz they like my 6ol:p so..
Current favorite word: **&^&*^&*^
Fav. book: any wise book , but i love the FRIEND Lil book that i have it beside my bed .
Random lyric: Eza betreed 7ajaa Tzeed ! - i heard it in the car gabil shwi .. so m3alga .
Something I want but I don't really need is: Some1 !! : )
Something I need but I don't really want is: Trimming my hair !

Do You..
Drink: No .
Have a BF: Nop .
Have a dream that keeps coming back: Da kan Zaman .
Believe there is life on other planets: hmmm ..
Read the newspaper: Sometimes 3 Daily , Sometimes None .
Consider yourself tolerant of others: Yes, I do.
Consider police a friend or foe: Our police a foe :p , Outside A Friend;p

هناك 5 تعليقات:

Papillona ® يقول...

iza bitreed 7aja itzeed? how?

Eva يقول...

إزا بتريد حاجة تزيد .. روح بعيد انساني


Like This :p

cosimfree911 يقول...

nice answers ;)

so never been kissed oo never been tagged ;P

Eva يقول...

eee ya cosimfree shift shlon :p
eeheh thanks for passing

بومريوم يقول...

انا ناوى اسوى تاح
كويتى فيرجن:)
ان شاء الله اول وحده برسلها الاسئلة علشان تجاوب انتى
كله فى سبيل ماعون الهريس الموعود:)