السبت، مايو 28، 2005

1 Thing !

before couple of nights , i recived a msg from a dear friend with this Q [name me 1 thing that makes u feel alive ?]

my answer was [. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .]
Am not not gonna tell =p , But She Told Me That It was The most Intersting Answer , Thanks D !


So The Next Day , i did Fwd The Msg To Some Friends , Some Just 7groni :p , And Some ShoCked Me coz i found that they live to eat :p

and 2 Of them JuSt Made Up My night with the this answer [EvA !] , Luv u L + G !

هناك 8 تعليقات:

Shurouq يقول...

Ok Eva,
I'd go with "Love"
Very typical I know.. but that would be my answer :)

Eva يقول...

So Why did't u tell me before haa :D

it's not typical .. it's true indeeeeeed ; )

but if i would make it my answer.. i would be dead long time ago :x ! lol

True Faith يقول...

Tomorrow :)

AyyA يقول...

Falling in and out of love is my answer :)

مبتدئ يقول...

Writing, then reading what I wrote

narjesi? ehe

and accomplishment,

Live performances,

there is something else.. not sure though what it is..

but what's yours? mayseer i7na ingool wentai matgoolen

الأجنحة المتكسرة يقول...

Happiness

Purgatory يقول...

women

Eva يقول...

sorrryy soorrry guys
t3awwadtaw mo :P ?

أول شي بقول شنو رديّت عليها

كان ردّي

My Stupid mistakes , elfatra elakhera waid abarrer akh6a2ee elghabeya eb BADNA n3esh , gotta live y3nee ! So hathe ejabty

__

TF
So It's Hope Ha : ) , Nice
__

Ayya

Kint ra7 atwaqa3 hal ejaba :D , Haneyaalaa GaLbich wenshalah doom yanbeth bil 7oB ;)

__

Mobtad2
Not Much Narjse ;)
i've said mine 3shanik : )

__

Broken Wings
Typical Simple Answer ^_^

__

Purg

eLmar2a , Ser el7aya ;p